Implementing a new computer program?
Restructuring your organization?
You need to minimize downtime,
manage resistance and
maximize user adoption . . . yesterday
Crystalmount's change management strategy incorporates Prosci's methdologies and tools. This includes:
- Utilizing the ADKAR Method
- Implementing any change needs to be done in a logical order. The ADKAR model does just that.
- Communication Plans
- Communicating effectively and regularly to the necessary user groups is absolutely essential. Just as important as what is communicated is how it is communicated
- Sponsor Roadmaps and Leadership Coaching
- Without visable and active leadership,change will not be successful
- Training which focuses not just on knowledge, but also on ability.
Knowing what to do and how to do it are not the same thing
- Resisance Management
- With any change there will be resistance.
The strategy needs to be to expect it and minimize it
A structured change management approach, focusing on the users,
is critical for any successful change